THREE ONE G #16
Holy Molar is documented here in their first live performance, just after midnight January 1st, 2001. The band has made a name for themselves from playing the prison circuit in the U.S. and with an associated band rap sheet longer than any professional criminal on the face of the earth, you should know what to expect from these cats. Molar members are related to bands such as The Locust, Cattle Decapitation, Das Oath, Head Wound City, Swing Kids, Get Hustle, Heroin, Some Girls, Crimson Curse, Final Conflict, VMW, Antioch Arrow, Charles Bronson, All Leather, and so on. Pressed on limited edition color vinyl.
1. Pissing Off in the Rolex of Your Dreams
2. That Old Rugged Cross-Dresser
3. Hindsight ‘Tween the Hind Legs
4. You’re In Love, Holy Molar
5. Sunburnt Tongue
6. Just One Minute and Thirty-Six Seconds Closer to Smoke From the Crematorium